Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lansdowne - Multi-Vehicle Vandalism - July 9, 5: 22 a.m.

On July 9th at approx. 5:22 a.m. my driver's side window was broken by 4 young aboriginal boys who had smashed a cinder block they obtained from my neighbor's yard.  A neighbor a few houses down heard a commotion and noticed them jumping over my neighbor's fence, smashing the cement block on the lane and then proceeded to vandalize my car.  Another vehicle was also damaged 2 doors away from me.  I filed a police report and have since had my window replaced.  I wonder how many other cars were damaged as these young fellows went down the lane.  The ironic part is that I had given my neighbor behind me on Inkster the cement blocks in early May.
 
Location:   Lansdowne, south side between Cochrane and Main.

No comments:

Post a Comment